Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rain That Looks Appealing

This is the only place I've been where you actually want to go out in the rain! I'm looking out of the window here and can see people jumping in the swimming pool - I want a piece of that!

A pattern is definitely forming: it gets steadily hotter thru out the day (usually coinciding with when I go out) and then the lightning kicks in with a bit of thunder in the mix. Then comes the rain - yeahhhh

Today have done boring things like banking, washing and learning how to open a mov. file and edit it without having to pay any cash for a conversion package. Spent ages trying lots of things til I realised that the solution was staring me in the face. Stupid Windows Movie Maker (free with Windows) actually does this! A miracle, I tell you.

Would really like to go in the pool but am feeling a little bit self conscious as it looks like I'm still wearing a T Shirt even when topless due to unhealthy "tan" from yesterday's stroll in the midday sun. When will the Brits ever learn eh? I'm sure even Stamford Raffles must have made a right ass out of himself when he got to Singapore in the 1800's and forgot his sun screen...

No comments:

Post a Comment